All you need to know about Tech Women 100!
TechWomen100 is a project by TANOE that recognizes, celebrates and showcases African Women making waves in Technology and inspiring and paving ways for others.
TechWomen100 also empowers, connects and supports the next generation of African Women leaders in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM). We provide the platform to find role models and mentors for emerging women in tech across Africa. We also create networking opportunities and provide access to information and consistent support in the pursuit of global careers in STEM.
TechWomen 100 provides capacity building programs to enhance the knowledge and skills set of girls and women with interest in Technology in particular and STEM in general. Through collaborations and partnerships, we provide the platform to encourage, incubate and accelerate Tech Careers and Organizations by Women, connecting them to Global Opportunities, Investors and Support Systems.
Lastly, we are the LOUDEST CHEERLEADERS FOR TECH WOMEN IN AFRICA!
Tech Women Listed Each Year in Different African Countries
African Countries Represented in Our List
Mentors passing on their knowledge and experience
Fellows benefiting from tailored Mentorship Programs and Activities.
The Purpose of Tech Women 100!
- To contribute to an increase in women working in technology focused industries.
- To support our partners, helping them attract, retain and develop their female tech talent.
- To raise the profile of women working in the industry through our awards.
- To upskill women working in tech through our events and conferences.
- To provide access to resources that will enhance the careers of women working in tech (eg: job opportunities/networks/learning/volunteering).
- To support initiatives that encourage young girls to pursue STEM careers.
- To support Emerging African Women Tech Entrepreneurs and Innovators.
- To encourage our community to give back by providing mentorship and coaching support services to Emerging Tech Women.
- To collaborate with other women in tech organizations and programs, sharing their initiatives through our website and across our social media channels.
- To support women in tech not for profit organizations and charities.
Project Management Executive
Zulaiha Dobia Abdullah